|Fill it Up|
|Air date||December 5, 2007|
|Written by||Rand Ravich|
|Directed by||Daniel Sackheim|
Charlie Crews and Dani Reese arrive on the scene shortly after a wife has shot and killed her husband. A search of their apartment reveals a rather extensive indoor marijuana growing operation, but no murder weapon. Crews, working on his secret investigation of the events that led to his incarceration,uncovers something much bigger than he could have imagined. 
This episode does not have a Synopsis yet, please add one!
Charlie knifes and eats a pluot, a dapple dandy to be exact, which he grew himself, inside a storage room full of stacks of cartons of oranges, in front of a bound and duck-taped Hollis.
At the end of the episode, he sits with Dani on a flight of stairs and enjoys a fruit cocktail when he receives a phone call from Jack Reese.
This episode does not have Quotes yet, please add one!
This was the last episode completed before the WGA strike that started on November 5, 2007.
Conspiracy Q & AEdit
This episode does not have Conspiracy questions or answers yet, please add one!
- Brooke Langton - Constance
- Robin Weigert - Lt. Davis
- Sarah Shahi - Dani Reese
- Adam Arkin - Ted Earley
- Damian Lewis - Charlie Crews
- Brent Sexton - Bobby Starks
- Bob Rusch - Crooked Cop #2
- Karen James - Woman from Animal Control
- Fawn Irish - Dead Man's Wife
- Jordan Marder - Cop #1
- Celestin Cornelle - Cop #2
- Jessy Schram - Rachael Seybolt/ Hollis
- DeLon Howell - Crooked Cop #1
- Titus Welliver - Kyle Hollis aka Orson Parker
- Victor Rivers - Jack Reese
- Brian Silverman - Paramedic
- J. J. Booth - Admitting Nurse
- Michael Cudlitz - Mark Rawls
- Jennifer Siebel - Jennifer Conover
- Ron Ransen - Hard Ass in Leathers
- Carla Harvey - Bus Driver
- Eben Ham - Sheriff
- Jelly Howe - Pretty Girl Passenger
- ↑ NBC Press Release – December 5, 2007