|Dig a Hole|
|Air date||December 3, 2007|
|Written by||Rand Ravich|
|Directed by||Daniel Sackheim|
Charlie Crews and Dani Reese track the killer of a Zen Master who was buried alive ten years ago. After interviewing the Zen Master's former students, Crews and Reese find out this Zen Master's life was anything but tranquil. Could one of his former students be responsible for his death? Meanwhile, Crews uncovers incriminating evidence that Dani's father, Jack Reese, may have been involved in the murders for which Crews was imprisoned. 
This episode does not have a Synopsis yet, please add one!
An apple on his mouth while opening the door of his house to a... horse... which eats from Ted's bowl...
This episode does not have Quotes yet, please add one!
This episode does not have Notes yet, please add one!
Conspiracy Q & AEdit
This episode does not have Conspiracy questions or answers yet, please add one!
- Brooke Langton - Constance
- Brent Sexton - Bobby Starks
- Damian Lewis - Charlie Crews
- Adam Arkin - Ted Early
- Robin Weigert - Lt. Davis
- Sarah Shahi - Dani Reese
- Jennifer Siebel - Jennifer Conover
- Morann Peri - Pretty Orange Belt
- Victor Rivers - Jack Reese
- Matthew Leonard - Large Bouncer
- Chandler Parker -
- Fay Masterson - Amy Dujarardin
- Jude Ciccolella - Luke Dujarardin
- Roger Aaron Brown - Det. Carl Ames
- Martin Grey - Mark Conover
- Merdith Gangrande - Sherri
- Erin Ross - Ginger
- Andrew Thacher - Site Foreman
- Brandon Inge - Alec Dujarardin
- ↑ NBC Press Release – December 3, 2007