|Air date||October 3, 2007|
|Written by||Rand Ravich|
|Directed by||Daniel Sackheim|
Detective Charlie Crews and Dani Reese search for the killer of a newlywed bride. The bride's husband is the number one suspect, however, despite the evidence stacking up against him, Crews has a gut feeling the husband is innocent. As a result, Crews is determined to do everything he can in order to keep an innocent man from going to prison for a crime he did not commit. Crews also revisits the scene of the crime which landed him in prison and makes a remarkable discovery. 
This episode does not have a Synopsis yet, please add one!
Charlie shows Dani a horned melon in the station and takes a green apple from a hotel lobby.
- Crews: [laying out all of the wedding photos] It's all here... except the one thing that isn't here...
- Reese: [to nearby officer] Do you know what that means? ... [to everyone] Does anybody know what that means?
This episode does not have Notes yet, please add one!
Conspiracy Q & AEdit
This episode does not have Conspiracy questions or answers yet, please add one!
- Damian Lewis - Detective Charlie Crews.
- Brooke Langton - Constance Griffiths.
- Brent Sexton - Officer Bobby Starks.
- Adam Arkin - Ted Earley.
- Sarah Shahi - Detective Dani Reese.
- Robin Weigert - Lt. Karen Davis.
- Jennifer Siebel - Jennifer Conover.
- Meredith Salenger - Leslie Stark.
- Max Greenfield - Bradley.
- Amanda Musso - Pretty Woman.
- Liz Montgomery - Elena Silvers.
- Caroline Macey - Molly.
- Leena Huff - Tina.
- Natalie Dreyfuss - Tiffany Sloan.
- Roger Aaron Brown - Det. Carl Ames.
- Ryan Locke - Jake Silvers.
- Emerson Brooks - Forensic Tech.
- Dave Michael Beaudrie - Cadet.
- Stephen Burleigh - Alex Turner.
- Nicole Fitzgerald - Stunning Young Woman.
- Sharon D. Johnson - Detective.
- Sonia Rockwell - Gina.
- Cynthia Addai-Robinson - Stephanie.
- Ed Ackerman - Mason.
- Christina Hendricks - Olivia Canton.
- Shawn Reaves - Eddie.
- ↑ NBC Press Release – October 3, 2007